From a recent presentation given by one of our managers on the significance of values of the company:
- To get things done, one has to be disciplined enough.
- To innovate, one can do things like:
- Allocate a specific chunk of time regularly and do something concrete and accountable.
- Do micro innovation by improving products/processes to small extents and log the innovative ideas.
- To act, one should ask sufficient number of questions so as to find motivation and purpose.
- When we are involved in some work with a group of people through either co-ordination, collaboration or co-operation, it makes sense to clearly define the roles and responsibilities beforehand.
- To develop trust, one should act righteously.
- Fill the jar of life with stones and pebbles instead of sand and water.