From The Hindu (emphasis mine):
- …the doors leading to the open terrace were locked resulting in a stampede as they rushed back down the stairs.
- Panicking, four persons, including a young woman, jumped from the seventh floor windows and lost their lives.
- …the terrace doors were locked to prevent the staff and customers of the various restaurants from using the space to consume alcohol.
- “They lost their lives because they were confused.”
- They demanded a building plan which led to heated arguments with an angry public.
This makes me remember those beautiful words from The Myst, which I wrote about earlier.